Renting a studio is such an incredible option. You can rent a studio for endless types of shoots:
- Engagement photos
- Wedding photos
- Family photos
- Solo portraits
What is a Studio Photoshoot?
In the most basic form, a studio is a well-lit space with a blank backdrop (or walls). A photographer can either use the lighting available at the studio or the photographer can use external lighting equipment for their subjects. All studios can look differently. Some are all white, some might have an exposed brick wall, some may have furniture to use, some may have different colored backgrounds to use, etc.
6 Reasons to Do a Studio Photoshoot
1. You can keep your clothes clean. Keeping your clothes clean can be really important, especially if you’re trying to keep your wedding attire pristine or if you are renting clothes for the photoshoot. You won’t have to worry about getting a long dress dirty or your shoes muddy outside.
2. You do not have to worry about the weather. You are able to schedule your photoshoot in advance without worrying the weather. You will not have to stress about choosing a day without rain, snow, or windy conditions.
3. Similar to above, you do not have to worry about the outdoor temperature for a studio photoshoot. If you are wanting photos in the winter time, you do not have to worry about freezing temperatures. If you’re wanting photos in the middle of summer, you don’t have to worry about hot and humid temperatures. This also mean you are able to worry less about your hair and makeup and gives you more freedom to wear whatever you want
4. The lighting is consistently good in a studio. Studios are specifically created for good lighting for photos – which means your photos will look incredible!!
5. You will not have to worry about an audience. If you prefer privacy while getting your picture taken, the studio will just be you and the photographer in the studio. You will not have to worry about anyone walking in and interrupting the photoshoot.
6. You’ll have access to a bathroom if you’re planning on changing outfits. This may seem like a small thing, but being near a bathroom and/or changing room is never a bad idea.